One of the most popular and most loved shows on television Yeh Hai Mohabbatein produced by Balaji Telefilms is completing one year…or rather one GLORIOUS year on 3rd December 2014.
Divyanka undoubtedly is one of those few actresses in the industry who is is elegance and grace personified. In our Yeh Hai Mohabbatein One Year Special today we bring you the TOP 20 Stunning Looks of Ishita Raman Bhalla aka Divyanka Tripathi in the show over the past one year.
1) Ishita looked stunning in a Black Saree with Golden Embroidery in the first formal party ever featured in the show where Raman was awarded the best CEO award.
2) Before marriage Ishita was mostly seen in Salwar suits but the one look and attire that tops the rest is this when she went to meet the groom aka Raman Kumar Bhalla.
3) Playing a Tamil Brahmin Girl to the ‘T’ is what this look is all about. Clad in a ‘davani’ aka half saree, Ishita was the epitome traditional beauty here. The simple make-up, accessories and mogras completed the look.
4) Every bride looks gorgeous on her big-day, though it was not a very happy day for Ishita because of all the drama surrounding it she dressed the part for the sake of her mother and we love her for it. As the traditional Tam-Bram bride Ishita looked stunningly gorgeous.
5) These days adorning a rose in your flowers is more or less considered tacky; but for her little princess Ruhi,Ishita was more than ready to look like a ‘guldasta’ (Raman’s words) even if it was embarrassing for Raman.
6) In a golden yellow and dark pink patiyala suit not to forget the parandhi Ishita looked every bit like a typical punjaban for the first time ever in the show.
7) Both Ruhi and Raman gets western dresses for Ishita but the one where she truly truly looked mesmerizing is the Blue one which Raman chose for his lovely wife. Minimal make-up, medium curls, diamond chandelier earrings and a single bracelet bangle was all that took for Ishita to knock Raman out of his senses.
8) Ever since she got married, Ishita sports a saree look in the show. Keeping the look quite natural and real the costume department has given some simple sarees for the character but this Grey-Red-Yellow combination stands out from the rest of her daily wear.
9) ‘Aur lapeto kapdo ki thaan’ is what Raman keeps telling Ishita but he too is at loss of words when Ishita enters Mihir’s sangeet party dressed in this baby pink-white netted saree looking stylish and on par with Raman.
10) Carrying of a ‘kanjeevaram saree’ is not an easy feat but Ishita does it with ease and poise. After upsetting her husband by calling the necklace he gifted gaudy Ishita chooses this peacock blue-purple combo as the perfect attire to highlight her the designer set gifted by Raman.
11) Kisi ne sahi kaha hai “Khubsoorti saadgi mein hoti hai”. The traditional maroon and cream silk saree Ishita drapes during her first ‘Varalakshmi Pooja’ is the perfect example of the same.
12) While we wish Ishita chose to wear this designer black-white netted saree that was gifted by Raman for some other occasion there is no doubt that Ishita looked beautiful in this attire which she styled with Bollywood retro bouffant hair-band hair do.
13) Raman drooling over Ishu when he sees her dressing up for her first ‘Karvachauth’ was testimony enough that Ishu looked like a ‘pataka’ in this red-golden anarkali suit with asymmetrical hemline
14) Ishita’s salmon pink-green combo kanjeevaram saree look during her first Diwali Pooja after marriage is an absolute stunner.
15) The classic magenta and light orange combo saree look initially completed by a simple gold set and later by the dazzling not gaudy set gifted by Raman was undoubtedly one of the most gorgeous avatars of Ishita.
16) It does not get any classier than this one….Dark red-coffee brown kajeevaram saree with bronze work, big jhumkas and ‘aboli flowers’ adorned in the hair Ishita truly is a perfect example of Traditional Indian beauty here.
17) Though it was Shagun’s sangeet function, Ishita looked more like the bride to be. The royal blue designer saree sure complimented her real well but the glow that radiated on her face coz she was in love with Ravan Kumar and also because realization hit her that he too is in love with her is what makes this look a head turner.
18) Enchantress is the first word that comes to our mind when we see Ishita in this eye catching and elegant drape. A complete style diva Ishita looks unbelievably gorgeous in this floral hot pink off white net saree teamed with off-shoulder blouse. Can you blame Raman for not being able to take his eyes off his beautiful and sexy wife?
19) Mehendi hai toh yellow pehanna toh banta hai. Ishita looks simple yet elegant in this pale yellow and white satin silk saree with golden embroidery. A simple hairdo and pearl drops completes the look.
20) Classy and ravishing at the same time is what this look is all about. In a golden beige designer saree with transparent ¾ sleeved black blouse Ishita looked exquisite. A neatly done bun, simple chain and big golden earrings completed the look. We agree with Raman there was nobody who looked as beautiful as Ishita in this seq. not even the bride.
Well these are our top 20 Ishita Looks…the best of best. Which one is your favorite? Do share with us.
Author: Vijitha Rajan