- *EXCLUSIVE* Lapataganj Ek Baar Phir | Behind the Scenes & Cast Interviews
- TV Actresses dominates the World’s Sexiest Asian Women List; Drashti secures a place in top 3!!!!
- Celebrations Galore | Bigg Boss Season Saath 7 | Day 82
- Alien Family To Visit Lapataganj!
- It’s Celebration Time In The Bigg Boss House!
- Bigg Boss Season Saath 7 | Synopsis: Day 81
- Karma Fights Back! Bigg Boss Season Saath 7 | Day 80
- Has Kamya switched sides?
- *EXCLUSIVE* Behind The Scenes: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon – Ek Bhar Phir
- Shukk Episode 8 – Fragile Married Lives Or A New Beginning??
Telly Review of the Shows
What a tortured and wretched childhood it must’ve been for Rishu the 12 year old boy whose life was turned topsy turvy overnight following the suicide of his dear father——circumstances forcing him to grow up into RK the cynical superstar!
It was this very fact stated to Madhu by an emotional RK, combined with the care and consideration he showed towards her, that compelled Madhu to calm down and change her attitude towards RK. On the other hand, judging by RK’s actions and uncharacteristic behavior, it was apparent that Radhaji’s strong words had affected RK badly—–and his determination to prove his mum wrong prompted a total reversal of character —-thus leaving Madhu puzzled and pondering ,wondering how to deal with the new almost human face of RK. I liked RK’s nonchalant attitude in the face of Madhu’s anger and ego —— his act of constantly looking up to check if the lighting rigs were ok or not, taking the circumstances in his stride , adapting quickly to the situation without complaint, and offering her biscuits not once but twice ——(quite abnormal for a rich n spoilt superstar like RK)– also indicated at his concern for her welfare , I thought . RK springing to action to save a sleepy Madhu from falling forward into the bonfire , and placing his arm behind her to protect her head from banging against the wood behind, further indicates that RK has already started developing feelings for Madhu——– it also seemed to me as if he was trying to get a sympathetic reaction out of Madhu , as I felt he was snidely looking at Madhu trying to gauge her expression, when he was complaining about mistakenly biting his tongue his, shoulder pain and stiffness. By the way I’d like to thank the CV’s for such an entertaining episode and addressing our concerns about the camera angles and lighting.
The story is getting more interesting by the day, and the precap of RK carrying the injured Madhu (who btw was giving him moony looks)in his arms, has piqued my interest further, making me eager and impatient to see tonight’s episode.
Author – Tazeen Siddiqui