- *EXCLUSIVE* Lapataganj Ek Baar Phir | Behind the Scenes & Cast Interviews
- TV Actresses dominates the World’s Sexiest Asian Women List; Drashti secures a place in top 3!!!!
- Celebrations Galore | Bigg Boss Season Saath 7 | Day 82
- Alien Family To Visit Lapataganj!
- It’s Celebration Time In The Bigg Boss House!
- Bigg Boss Season Saath 7 | Synopsis: Day 81
- Karma Fights Back! Bigg Boss Season Saath 7 | Day 80
- Has Kamya switched sides?
- *EXCLUSIVE* Behind The Scenes: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon – Ek Bhar Phir
- Shukk Episode 8 – Fragile Married Lives Or A New Beginning??
Top 5 Scenes of the Week
Hey guys here are the TOP 5 scenes of the week…..
1) Madhubala: Ek Ishq Ek Junoon: The scene from Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon is the sequence that took place after the much talked Dance Seq “ Aa Zara”…..What RK is probably doing here is trying to Break Madhu. Her confidence, her willpower, her mental strength to such an extent that she would never be able to accept a challenge thrown against her. So that the next time somebody challenges there will be fear in her eyes than the usual courage that always shines in them…..So what happens does he succeed? Well I guess not what more Insult is there for a girl than the fact that she is only Half Wed? RK tries to humiliate Madhu in front of entire crowd, he talks of kissing her and insults her leaving her all teary eyed not because RK did not kiss her, but because of the fact this man can stoop so low for to satisfy his ego….She was hurt and angry at the fact that she had a heart unlike RK which made her weak….Had she been devoid of that organ no matter what RK did she would never be affected….The difference between RK and Madhu was that no matter how hard she tries she can never be him…Because right now he was a Heartless Monster and she could never be that…..The scene was beautifully scripted, it was essential to show the stark difference between the two…Madhu did not fear challenges of bets but never would she gamble with the lives and feelings of others.
2) Dil Se Di Dua Saubhagyavati Bhava: Raghav realized that he loves Sia a long back, but waited for Sia to reciprocate someday because he never wanted to burden her with his love amidst all her pain. Sia with time realized that she too was falling in love with Raghav, his absence disturbed her, his wellbeing mattered to her (Park Seq) they were both in love but when their family asked them about it and proposed marriage the two denied point blank. The reason was simple. For Sis to have a happy life, a happily married life with the man she loved was something she would never be able to experience as long as Viraj was alive, because knowing the Devil she knew that any such decision from her side meant putting the entire Singh Family. The reason for Raghav to deny the proposal also were on similar lines, Viraj had threatened to kill his Family if he does not stay away from Jhanvi….Knowing what Viraj is capable of, knowing that he had a twisted brain and would get things done as per wish by hook or by crook. There was nothing Raghav and Sia wished for than being together…But the safety of their family, the fear that Viraj instilled in them keeping their loved ones at the Gun Point exceeded more than their wish to want to be together. The hug that the two shared showed how much they wanted to be together, how much pain was there to part ways….but it had to be done…..Beautiful portrayal by Harshad and Sriti and a beautiful moment.
3) Rab Se Sohna Ishq: The scene from Rab Se Sohna Ishq trhat made it to the list this week is the one where 3 heasts break. Jaane-Anjaane mein hi sahi, Sab ke dil toot gaye….Finally Ranveer was coming to meet the love of his life Sahiba who he left stranded on the Day of their wedding. Sahiba’s happiness knew no bounds when she realized that finally that day was here when she would be able to meet Ranveer who for her was like the air she breathed without whom she would perish. And Daljeet thanks to his new friend and Love Guru Rony was finally going to confess his feelings to the woman he loves. But what happened and the way it happened was the most interesting part of the episode and the one of the TOP 5 scenes this week. Ranveer is thrashed by goon thus making it impossible for him to reach Sahiba on time, Sahiba keeps waiting and waiting for Ranveer and when it strikes midnight 12 she loses all hope. In an attempt to find solace she runs to Daljeet who is initially taken by surprise. The scene is witnessed by Ranveer who believes that Sahiba has finally moved on in life. Whereas Sahiba breaks down completely in Daljeet’s arms and tells him that Ranveer did not come, the love of her life, the man of her dreams for whom she left everybody and everything broke his promise and did not come. Seeing Sahiba cry uncontrollably and take Ranveer’s name, Daljeet too understands that reason behind Sahiba’s arrival to London, and what role he had to play in this entire Drama. Not one but all three had lost in love.
4) Kuch Toh Log Kahenge: These days Kuch toh Log Kahenge is concentrating on the difference of opinion and ego clashes of Ashutosh and Nidhi which keeps growing Day by Day….Neither is Ashu ready to give up, nor is Nidhi. What the two does not realize is that to satisfy their ego and prove out each other they are straining their relationship. They have strained it to such a level that the unknowingly they have let a 3rd Person Amar come between them. The scene is the one that takes place in Dr. Ashutosh ‘s cabin where he is trying to warn Nidhi about Amar on a personal and professional level (The stitches removing issue). Experiences in life do teach you many things. Ashutosh may not have been in a relationship before but being in the medical field for more than half his life was more than enough for him to deduce that the pattern he observed in Amar was possibly because Amar was smitten by Nidhi which was infact true, but Nidhi is being stubborn here beyond words. Being the 20 something she is Nidhi’s thinking is restricted and she ends up connecting Ashutosh’s warning with him trying to reason it with their fall-out. What the sequence highlights here is the difference of opinion that creeps in, or rather the couple allows to creep in when marriage happens between two individuals whose age gap is huge…They have shown the usual scenario but when Love takes the front seat these things are sure to resolve.
5) Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon: The scene from Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam doon is the one where Arnav loses his ring and gets all frantic looking for it…Now you may be thinking why such a simple scene is taken, when there were so many others, the point here is Arnav Singh Raizada. His change and his consistency that was shown was simply outstanding that we had to feature it. When it came to Khushi Arnav has always managed to safeguard her things be it the broken dori Pearls or the payal, so how could he lose the Ring? Apart from that Khushi had explained the significance of the ROKA and the ring being put in a particular finger whose nerve went directly to the heart….What the entire sequence signified is that such thing mattered to Arnav now….He was beginning to appreciate these thing and value it….He even came up and said that he never meant, he never wanted the Marriage to be called off ever…which meant this this marriage was no longer a marriage for a sake of having a Marrige, he valued it the mighty Arnav Singh Raizada meant it.
So this is our list…..for the week…Happy Reading
Author: Vijitha Rajan