Last seen as Meera in Sony Entertainment Television’s Bade Bhaiyya Ki Dulhania , Namita Dubey won the hearts of viewers in no time. She was the fresh breath of air the TV industry needed, and left an impact on her viewers who still misses her and are eagerly waiting for her comeback.
Without wasting time ! Let’s get into our interesting conversation …. where she took our ‘SUMMER TAG’ and nailed it like a pro!
1- What is your go-to product for a sun kissed summer glow?
Strobing is the new obsession (though I’m still learning)
2. What book would you recommend for a summer read?
Any Charles Bukowski Book! I’m reading Factotum.
3. What’s your signature summer scent this year?
4. Favorite summer activity?
Having Mangoes! ?
5. Your summer “color”?
6. Favorite summer drink?
7. After a day in the summer sun and heat, what do you do to cool off?
Chill with my glass of orange tang in my pyjamas, listening to some R&B ?
8. How do you wear your hair in the summer?
Bun or sometimes a side braid.
9. Must-have nail polish for summer ?
Any Nykaa matte- I have all the pinks!
10. Summer “kinda” outfit?
Off shoulders and hot pants!
11. Your summer ESSENTIALS?
Sunscreen, water, a pair of sunglasses and a fresh fruity deo.
12. It’s super bright outside! Do you reach for sunglasses or a hat?
13. What is your summer jam this year?
Charlie Puth “Attention” ?
14. Do you have a summer bucket list? If so, share some things on the list.
Get fitter, read some books and watch some real good cinema!
15. Favorite summer mask?
Lemon and honey face pack, works wonders
16. Summer means heat… and sweat! What’s your favorite sweat proof product this year?
Let me tell you a secret- I don’t sweat that much. For other days, I also have a deodorant handy along with wet wipes.
17. Summer wouldn’t be complete without a scoop (or two) of ice cream! If you could create your own ice cream flavor, what would it be?
18. 3 Summer tips for your followers/fans?
Chill indoors during the peak summer hours, be hydrated and yes-love yourself ?
Before leaving , we’d like to know when are you planning to come back on TV? Are you reading scripts , auditioning for roles etc.?
Yes of course, auditions and screen tests are going on in full swing- lets see what chooses me
Well we thoroughly enjoyed this lovely conversation with the beautiful Namita Dubey. Signing off with a hope to see her back on screen soon.
Interviewed by – Mariaa